Sunday, June 27

Another Teague for Two

Now where did I leave off?  Oh, yes,  Dan and I were just leaving the Assateague Lighthouse to find several cars parked on the side of the road.  It's not until we park along with them that we realize what everyone's taking pictures of...

WILD PONIES!!!!

Dan let me take a quick shot from the window before he sped off to our final destination, Chincoteague!  If you ask me, Chincoteague was the prettiest place we stopped, well, with the exception of the gross toilets we had to use!  EEEEW!!
 

The gross toilets weren't enough to shoo us away though.  We were still able to manage to enjoy what nature had to offer here... and goof off a little!



Button-Down: Wet Seal
Shirt: Victoria's Secret
Jeans: Thrifted
Shoes: Havaianas

Of course, as I took all kinds of silly shots, Dan worked on some real, artsy ones, like this:

This was my idea actually.  Dan is always taking pictures on a long exposure- 30 seconds, 60 seconds, 10 minutes!  He'd taken a few long exposures of the landscape already, but it was so windy I thought it'd be cool to see what it'd look like if I stood still and let the wind blow my hair around and my open shirt a little.  Pretty cool result, I think!

Did you guys know I became a Ranger while we were there?!

Such a fun time!  We managed to get ourselves back to the car eventually, and drove home.  The end.

What?  What do you mean I forgot something??  I did?!?!  Ooooh yeeeah!  I did promise Dan some ice cream, didn't I!  Well don't you worry, I didn't forget!



And so.  That's the end to our adventurous tale at the Eastern Shore!  I had so much fun and can't wait to have many more adventurous tales with Dan!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails