Tuesday, February 14

skipping pinterest


 It's only coincidence that I post this on Valentine's Day.  I just came across these photos from a wedding outside Chicago on one of my more guilty pleasures, Project Wedding Blog.  
I'm not such a fan of the umbrella, and I don't particularly love the big blue ribbon, but there are two elements in these photos that I really think are cool.

1.  The moss-covered letters.  Okay, so I think the letters are a little corny, but I have to say I would want to moss-cover something on my own big day!  Maybe the little pillow that the rings are presented on...

2.  I absolutely love the dark seed heads in her bouquet.  Hadn't seen that before in a wedding arrangement, and I'm totally into it.  Mark my words, you will see it in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails